Fiance Visa Chcago

Fiancé Visa in Chicago



The Fiancé Visa or K-1 nonimmigrant Visa is your first step if you are a U.S. citizen who wants to bring your foreign fiancé(e) to the United States in order to get married.  Ray Law attorneys can help you prove the following requirements in your Fiancé Visa application:


1. Intent to marry each other within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the U.S (as a K-1 nonimmigrant).


2. Plans for a valid marriage in which you and your fiancé(e) will establish a life together.


The exciting next step after your fiancé(e) marries you (successfully following requirements 1 and 2 above), is for he or she to apply for a Green card. 


You can simplify this Fiancé Visa process by selecting a Ray Law attorney who specializes in family immigration to the USA.  We have many languages spoken fluently in our office and further, have a thorough understanding of cultures from around the globe rooted in our personal experience living abroad.



Lastly, avoid marriage fraud.  We can help you to document your relationship and in particular, to prepare for your interview.  Remember, being convicted of marriage fraud can lead to jail and/or fines. 


Let us make this a smooth process for you.


Related Articles ​

The Ray Law Advantage

Like Immigration GPS. You are on the fastest route.